Sunday, June 30, 2013

Lockets - Large Gold w/Crystals & Midnight!!!!

Finally got my hands on these today and I just couldn't help but make some designs with them!

First up: Large Gold Locket w/Crystals

Large Gold w/Crystals, Gold Gear, Gold-themed charms
I'm not usually a 'gold' girl but I do absolutely love this! Too bad my gold froggy isn't here yet. :(

Now, for the Midnight Locket!!!

Large Midnight Locket, Crystal Droplet and Faith/Vintage themed charms
I think the locket my nurse designed has me in a 'monochrome' mood right now because despite my normal leanings towards pops of color and PINK, I'm LOVING on this locket. I may even wear it tomorrow instead of my normal....>.>;;

Speaking of MY locket - my pearl layering chain came today and fdjklagjkdlaf it's so nice! I can't wait to wear it with something other than scrubby hospital clothes and PJ's! LOL! Now I have my silver rolo with ring station and the pearl to switch between when I want different looks (and, of course, the original chain which is still awesome if I do say so myself!)

Tomorrow is my U/S to determine my daughter's size prior to my induction the next week so I don't know what time I'll have to make more lockets, depending on that.

Let's start July off with a bang, though! You can order any time from the Shop button at the top of the page and if you're interested in joining you can use the Join button at the top as well! Summer is in full swing and it's a great time to build a gorgeous locket or start a crazy awesome business! I'm always available by email or message if you ever have questions!

Be charming~


Andii Stanley - Independent Artist #22819
south.hill.andii@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment