Sunday, July 7, 2013

Locket: Special Delivery!

This is probably my last post before I'm scheduled to deliver my daughter on Wednesday, so I wanted to post the locket I made to wear for her arrival!

Large Silver w/crystals, gold SHD flower, birthstone girls in July & December, pink carriage, mom heart, crystal flower, clear crystal droplet and present droplet on the pearl layering chain.
Somehow in making the 4th of July locket and putting my 'personal' charms aside in my charm case, I lost my purple ribbon. :( While it's listed as being for pancreatic cancer on our website, purple is also used for March of Dimes. I'm going to have to order another one when I place my next order. :( It must have slipped out and fallen on the floor when I was showing someone the screen I had in with it and I didn't notice until yesterday. SAD!!!! My room has been cleaned since then, so even searching I didn't think I had a chance of finding it.

Ah, well...

When I return to my blog, I'm going to be posting a lot of tips and tricks to get your business BOOMING right from the start! I'll also be attending my first event (hopefully) in August and will have plenty of pictures and a report for that. My city is doing something new where they are holding a sidewalk sale once a month along our downtown! I was signed up (and so excited for) the June one when I ended up in the hospital the weekend prior, and now the next one is next weekend and there is NO way I'll make it. August will give me time to get acclimated to being a mommy to two and working full time AND making my business awesome, though! ;)

If you have any questions, please feel free to shoot me an email! While I may not post for a week or so, I will definitely be checking in from time to time!

Be charming, all!

-Andii

No comments:

Post a Comment