Thursday, October 17, 2013

Happy Birthday South Hill Designs!

Miss me? It's been a hectic 3 months since Miss Abby's arrival. I'm happy to announce that she is perfectly happy and a little porker that has finally decided to grace Mama and Daddy with sleeping through the night this week! Love it!

Now that things have settled down, I'm focusing more on my business! What a better way to kick it in to high gear than with a BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION!

Yes, one year ago today South Hill Designs launched and has now grown to be one of the quickest growing MLM businesses out there! I'm so happy to be a part of this great company and to have a great team working with me!



South Hill has launched their new Genuine Swarovski Crystal earrings with matching droplets! There are SO many new products that have launched since the National Conference in September that I can't even show you all of them in this post without it being massive! There are new diamond shaped lockets, new screens, new droplets, wrap bracelets, a TON of new charms in all three finishes and even a special collaboration with the Make-a-Wish foundation with a special coin, screen and charms! Not to mention the great selection of holiday themed charms that have released!

And to make it all even better SHD has announced a new locket bracelet that will be released in November! I can't wait to order mine!!!!

So many new, wonderful products from our SHD family!
SHD has asked all of its artists to celebrate their first birthday in our own way! Since I'll be attending a wedding this weekend and therefore unable to host a birthday social I will be offering all of my customers a FREE present droplet with any order of $30 or more placed with me or on my site from now until Sunday night at midnight!

And to add to the fun, I've decided to offer a special incentive to anyone who joins my team this weekend with the $199 kit - a free medium locket of your choice! Get your business going and get a free locket along with it? Who wouldn't want that? Celebrate in style!

Just to give you a little motivation:

Average paychecks for Team Builder and above with SHD! What are YOU waiting for?!
Team Storm is waiting for YOU to control your own destiny with a business that you will love and will love you right back! ;)

So, how are YOU celebrating South Hill Designs' 1st Birthday?!

No comments:

Post a Comment