Saturday, June 1, 2013

June Updates - New Charms, New Lockets and New Chains!

June is shaping up to be a great month for South Hill Designs! While I'd planned to have my launch party today, I've been knocked down by an annoying little virus that's doing little more than make me feel like poo and keeping me from being productive. Which sucks, but these things happen. Especially when you're 7 months pregnant!

On top of rescheduling my launch party for next weekend, I will also have a vendor booth set up at the Downtown Largo Merchant's Sidewalk Sale on June 15th from 9-2! If you're in the area, I'd love for you to stop by and see what South Hill Designs is all about!

So, onto the news! SHD has released not only new charms at the end of last month, they've also replaced three of their chains with US manufacturers for better quality and quicker production turn-around! AND, they've announced a new locket! We've also retired the large gold locket, but seeing as this is the new locket:

Large Gold locket with Crystals!
it would be super easy to simply turn it around and wear it showing the other side to keep that clean gold look. The Large Gold locket is still available for a limited time, until stock is depleted, so if you're dead-set on it, order today!

The new charms are also 'gold' themed and amazing!

Gold charms, redesigned charms and NEW droplets!

I'm not usually a huge fan of gold things (I prefer the look of silver and white gold), but I'm really in love with a lot of these. Especially the mustache ;)

Gold, Rose Gold & Silver faceted bead chains!
The new chains are also absolutely stunning! Having a US manufacturer for this chain now means that we have SILVER as well as the gold and rose gold! These are 32" and great for anyone who wants a delicate look while wearing their locket low! My mom's medium gold locket is on a gold faceted bead chain and she loves it.

Finally, announced today we have the June Hostess Specials!!!!!

All of the normal social rewards along with 6 new charms!!!!!
I've always said SHD has the best rewards for their hostesses (most companies only provide 1/2 priced items and no product credit, at SHD you get BOTH!), and these monthly rewards are just icing on the cake. So what are you waiting for? A social can be held completely online as well, so book today!!!

And that's what I leave you with for today. Next post will be an example of my set-up for Socials and Events so you can see just how AWESOME it looks. ;) But for now I'm going to go relax with my mini-me and try to feel better!

Be Charming, all~
Andii Stanley
Artist #22819




No comments:

Post a Comment