Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Product Update: More New Chains and a NEW LOCKET!

So much has been going on with South Hill Designs lately I think I might pass out!!!! Every week corporate is introducing exciting new products and improving on existing ones to make SHD even better than it already is!


Starting off, we have three remanufactured chains, our 32" faceted bead chain in all three finishes! These are great for a delicate look with ANY of our lockets. I especially like them with our medium and minis. :) My own mother has the gold with her medium gold locket and the look is awesome!
32" Faceted Bead chains in all three finishes! US Manufactured!

Next we have our unique layering chain! 

Silver Pearl Layering Chain
Another great delicate chain to create an amazing look with! 

We also have 3 completely new chains in all finishes to announce:

28" Cable Chain!


And most exciting of all:

NEW LOCKET!!!!
I love the look of this locket. We were the first (and only!) to introduce colored crystals into our locket line with our pink crystals and we've done it again with this new midnight crystal locket! I can tell you the pink one is a huge hit and I'm sure this one will be as well! So classy looking! Not to mention, any of our crystal lockets do double duty as standard finish lockets simply by turning them around! 

Now that we've got the updates out of the way, I wanted to let you all know that I may be a little off the grid from time to time over the next few weeks or so. Unfortunately, I am currently on hospital bed rest due to a pregnancy complication and so my plans to hold my launch party and socials and even participate in an event have been put on hold. :( My daughter will be born premature at this point - there is no other option if I don't go into labor between now and 34 weeks, I will be induced. 

That being said, I'm currently holding an online social through my facebook page that will be running until 6/23 to help bring in some extra income while I'm off of work and my husband has to take FMLA to be primary caregiver to our 18 month old. Any order placed on my website or through me via email between now and 6/23 will receive a free charm with their order and be entered in to win a free mini rose gold locket with crystals! And I do mean ANY order. I will ship anywhere. :) 

In addition, any order that contains the purple ribbon will receive an extra free charm. I know it's listed as the pancreatic cancer charm on our site, but the purple ribbon also is used for March of Dimes and I'd love to see you all support them. :) 

Despite being in the hospital, please feel free to contact me through this blog or at my email if you have any questions! I'm quite bored and would love to be able to help you build a locket or start your own future with SHD!!!! 


Andii Stanley
Independent Artist #22819
south.hill.andii@gmail.com
http://www.southhilldesigns.com/andiistanley






No comments:

Post a Comment