Thursday, June 20, 2013

State of the Andii - New Locket Pictures, Socials and Promotions!

Still truckin' here in the hospital. Every day that I'm here increases my chances to make it to 34 weeks and give my daughter the best chance to have a short stay in the NICU. Two more weeks and then it'll be over and she'll be here. :)

I've been making the most of being here and set up a display in my hospital room. So far I've sold two lockets to my nurses and had a LOT of interest from some of the others. :) I took some pictures of my display to show off - just goes to show you what you can do with limited resources and how easy South Hill Designs sells itself!

My entire display. Since I don't have my stands, I used my case!

Catalog, business cards, brochures, etc. :)

Three lockets showcasing the different styles and sizes and what you can do.

My charm cases :)
At night, I hang my locket there as well so it's great safe keeping for my locket. :) The pink mini is the locket I made for my 18 month old, who wears it every time she comes to visit and calls it her "pretty"! She's so cute. :3

Being here, I've also had a chance to make up a few new lockets. This is the favorite of the bunch:

Cruise themed!
If I can ever get away on a cruise, this will be the locket design I'll wear for it. I just love the theme!

In social news, I am closing my launch party on Sunday, the 23rd! Any order placed on or before 6pm on the 23rd will receive a free charm (either discounted from their order or mailed from my stock to match the theme of the locket you order) and an entry into the drawing for the FREE Rose Gold Mini Locket with Crystals! I will be doing the drawing that night and have the locket out to the winner on Monday! Check out the social here to order!

Last but most DEFINITELY not least - I've lost my training wheels!!!! I am officially an Independent Artist with South Hill Designs and no longer in training! This is so awesome that I did it in less than two months! I couldn't quite believe it myself when my sponsor Jennifer told me last night! I thought I was still at least a month or two away. And I did that while IN A HOSPITAL BED! Wow, just imagine what you can do with South Hill Designs!

Our $29 quick start kit will no longer be available after this week - starting next week, we will be offering a NEW quick start kit that not only has the business tools in it the $29 kit had, it also comes with a large locket with crystals, an upgraded chain and a coin, all for only $59! It's a great way to get you started and you can pick your charms at wholesale at the same time to be able to showcase your business right away! I always recommend buying the kit you can afford out of the three but I know this will be a great incentive for those that want to get started but don't necessarily have the funds! Stock is great, but it's not necessary! You can do this without it, I promise!!!

I have a little incentive for all new artists that join with any kit in the month of June with me: I will send you 3 charms of YOUR CHOICE as soon as you sign up! You can chose to wear them, sell them, or give them as gifts! Doesn't matter! What a great way to get started! Sign up here today or feel free to email me at south.hill.andii@gmail.com with any questions you may have! I'm more than happy to help! :)

That's all for now! Be charming~

Andii
South Hill Designs Independent Artist #22819
http://www.southhilldesigns.com/andiistanley
http://www.facebook.com/SouthHillDesignsbyAndii

PS: I checked my OO waitlist today for shiggles: still over 13k.... wow. At this rate I'd be looking at over a year before I was in!

No comments:

Post a Comment