Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Looking for a change? SOUTH HILL DESIGNS IS FOR YOU! :)

It amazes me every day how much I've changed since joining South Hill Designs as an artist. Don't get me wrong - I've done direct sales before but never have I been a part of a company that makes me want to succeed so much.

I can never say enough about my upline. Jennifer is a wonderful person and so very helpful when I need it - not to mention supportive! The company I was previously with didn't have nearly this kind of support and family-like atmosphere.

One of the things that really makes me happy about SHD is the fact that even at Executive levels, our upline are required to stay active to receive commissions (400bv - so unbelievably doable it's not even funny - 1 social a month and you're far beyond that). Not many companies require their 'executive' levels to actually sell product. Not that I would stop - I love the lockets too much - but I like that it keeps us honest.

That being said, I really want to share this opportunity with YOU! The resources we have available are limitless and the support of our corporate team is unmatched. We have US manufacturers, unbelievable shipping turn-around (they guarantee 3-5 days, most of my orders have been shipping the day of or next!), great customer service for both artists and customers, hostess rewards backed by corporate - you don't have to pay them out of your inventory! and the list goes on!

I'm excited to announce on top of the two social packages that we already offer, SHD now offers a $59 Quick-Start package! Plenty of top-selling artists have started with our Quick Start package and gone on to be amazing performers! Now, there is the added benefit of a locket, an upgraded chain and a screen along with the business tools that were offered before! Right now, they are including the Large Silver Locket with Crystals, the Interlocking Chain with Ring Station and the Silver South Hill Flower screen. These may change in the future, but for now that's a retail value of $65 all on its own! Add in a few charms at wholesale price when you check out and you've got your very own locket to use as a great advertisement tool - and believe me when I say it's the best advertisement you could possibly have! I get asked all of the time about my locket!


Above are the three packages we offer when you join. I always say "go with the package you can afford". The Small Social is a great value if you can swing it - I did and I don't regret it at ALL. I was able to sell a locket the DAY I got my kit in the mail to a family friend who needed a gift for her granddaughter's dance recital that night. My only real regret is not getting the Medium Social kit - I knew it would be stretching me too far but the inventory would have been so worth it at a social. 

Whatever way you decide to go, the business growth opportunity is truly endless! If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at any time! I am always available via email and facebook!

Be charming~!

Andii Stanley - Independent Artist #22819
South Hill Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment